Technical and Construction Auditing
Technical and Construction Auditing renders objective auditing, consulting and support services to the respective client – regardless of whether it concerns a new construction, a modification or a reconstruction/redevelopment.
The audit focus is to create added value and to avoid additional costs in order to optimize the building process from the development right up to completion.
Essential elements of such an audit activity – depending on the respective audit approach (ex ante and ex post etc.) are:
- Support of tender processes
- Supervision of construction work
- Acceptance of work, accounting and cost control
- Claims for defects (warranty/liability)
- Handling of change requests
- Forecast systems
- Facility management
- Property management etc.